Anybody with a standard DVD or plate drive can watch and appreciate a PowerPoint introduction or photograph collection that you make.
Click here to Install & Activate Microsoft office setup.
• You require a DVD copier and copying programming to finish the means recorded beneath.
• Windows DVD Maker accompanies Windows 7. Be that as it may, in case you’re utilizing Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10, you have to get outsider DVD creating programming independently.
1. To begin with, change over your slide show to a video in PowerPoint.
2. Next, open Windows DVD Maker or another outsider DVD writing programming.
3. Snap Choose Photos and Videos.
4. Snap Add things.
5. Peruse your document framework to find and select your recently made slide indicate video record, and snap Add.
6. Select the suitable DVD copier and give a DVD title.
7. Embed a clear writable DVD into the DVD drive you chose, and click Next.
8. Snap Preview.
9. To begin the DVD copying process, click Burn.
Click here to install office 2016.
How to Burn Presentation to a Disc in Office 2010?
You require both a DVD or circle burner and Windows DVD Maker to finish the means underneath.
1. Spare your slide appear as a video (as depicted thus your introduction into a video), and select the Internet and DVD alternative while picking the video quality.
2. Open Windows DVD Maker.
3. Snap Add things.
4. Peruse your record framework to find and select your recently made slide demonstrate video (.wmv) document.
5. Snap Add.
6. Select the proper DVD copier and give a DVD title.
7. Embed a clear writable DVD into the DVD drive you chose and click Next.
8. Snap Preview, and afterward click Burn to begin the DVD copying process.
For more details, visit : Turn your presentation into a video