Office setup lets you explore creative ways of working on an office project or personal as well. With a wide selection of products, Office 365 brings you the facility to edit and create a document in real-time. You can share and edit the file and also review the changes made by people the document is shared with. However, to unlock such high-end features, you are required to have a subscription to any of the product. If you are a user of Office 365 home or personal, you can learn to renew or purchase the subscription.
One of the easiest ways to renew your office setup subscription is to do it by visiting office.com/setup Regardless of the product you have (whether it is 365 Home or Office 365 Personal subscription), you can safely execute the process even if you do not have a subscription and look out to purchase one. You can also cancel the subscription plan if you have a free trial version to get a subscription. Once you are done with the process, you will not need to visit any store be it online or offline.
Please note that the steps to renew subscription of Office 365 for home applicable on the mentioned utilities One Note 2016, Excel 2016 Word 2016, Outlook 2016, PowerPoint 2016, Excel 2016 for Mac, Word 2016 for Mac, Outlook 2016 for Mac, PowerPoint 2016 for Mac, One Note 2016 for Mac, Office 2016 for Mac Office. The article will also help you to resolve any error in case you encountered an error while getting the renewal of the Office setup.
To avoid doing change again and again for the renewal of your subscription, save your Office setup settings in automatic mode. If you wish to renew it manually, follow the steps mentioned below and end the process by turning the automatic renewal off.
Steps to renew your Office 365 Subscription:
- Open a web browser and visit office.com/setup
- Login to your Office account and go to your profile
- You will have a list of offered subscriptions with details, select the subscription you want to renew and do the following
- Click on Renew Now button to pay and start a full year Office 366
- Choose a monthly subscription pack per month to buy it every month
- In your profile, go to your Shopping cart and select Checkout
- When directed to the next page, log in to your Microsoft Office account that you use with your Office 365 for home, in case you have logged in with another login credentials associated with Office
- Check your order and then select Renew Subscription:Please note that you might need to change the payment method that you filled last time due to the session expiry function to maintain the security. Choose Change and either edit or add a new payment method that you have used before.
- Click on Manage Subscription to visit office.com/setup
Your Office 365 subscription is now updated and you can access all the advanced services in real-time. If you have opted to update the subscription on monthly basis, you will have to go through the payment process whenever you place your order. Office setup purchase also extends the expiry date on either monthly or annual basis, depending on the settings you do and product you buy.
If you want to cancel your Office Setup 365 subscription for automatic renewal, turn off automatic renewal plan before expiry date or else the amount will be deducted. If you encounter any error while any of the processes, kindly connect with Office Customer Support.