Apart from the Windows, now the Microsoft Edge Browser is easily available for mobile iOS and also for the Android devices. It pledges the users for the continuous browsing experience from the user’s mobile devices to the Windows 10 PC. Generally, it is beneficial in those cases where users want the webpage on their phone to be screened directly on their PC screen for more detailed or possibly in-depth views.
However, the Microsoft Edge browser provides an alternative experience for browsing the web. Some of its best features are like Hub which allows you to easily organize the web in a way that will makes easier to find, view and manage user’s content on-the-go. The stuff of users is sync in the background, letting you browse across the devices.
We provide you best information which helps you in sending web pages from phone to Windows 10. But I suggest you follow these steps in ascending order to avoid trouble and errors, and it will save your time and also takes fewer efforts. The steps are discussing here
Send Web Pages from Phone to Windows 10
On your Windows 10 PC:
- Click on the Start
- Select the Settings
- Then, choose Phone option.
- Next, choose to Add a Phone option.
- Now, follow the instructions to enter your mobile number.
- Once you enter Mobile Number, click on the Send button on your PC.
- Subsequently, a text message from Microsoft is sent to your phone, open a message and click on that Link.
- Alternatively, the link will open the store to the Microsoft Edge app which automatically links your phone and PC.
- Click to Install the App.
- Now, click to Sign in with the Microsoft Account.
- Go back to the website which you want to open in the Microsoft Edge on your phone and your Windows 10 PC.
- Click on the Continue option.
- Next, click on the Computer Name or Continue later, only if you want to postpone it.
- After clicking on the Computer name, a webpage immediately opens in a new tab in Microsoft Edge on the PC.
Hopefully, these steps help you in solving the issue. These steps are very simple and less time taking and also take fewer efforts. If still, you are in trouble, I suggest you connect with the support team, as they will offer you the best and better solutions.
Ela Smith is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Ela Smith has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.