Office 365 Education is the only free version available for students and teachers. Microsoft has designed it for the betterment of classrooms and school collaborations by rendering free productivity tools. To get the Office setup for this specialized version, you will have to prove that you are an accredited academic institution.
Steps to download Office 365 Education
- Visit the official website of Microsoft Office
- Search Office 365 Education
- Click “Students and Teachers, Sign up yourself”
- Enter your School email address
- Click Get Started
- You will see two options- Are you a student or a teacher?
- Click either I’m a student or I’m a teacher
- For instance, if you select I’m a teacher then enter your Microsoft account login credentials by clicking Sign In
- Proceed further to download Office setup via office.com/setup
- Activate your subscription using a valid Office product key that you have received on your registered email ID
- Skip the step if you have downloaded Office 365 free from www.office.com/setup
What do you get with Office 365 Education?
Microsoft offers three different subscription plans (Office 365 A1, Office 365 A3 and Office 365 A5) for Office 365 Education. These are the basic features you will get with every Office 365 Education plan:
- A web version of all Office basic applications
- OneNote desktop version
- MS Teams
- Staff and class notebooks, and PLC groups
- Online Storytelling with Sway
- Microsoft StaffHub to manage schedules and daily tasks
- Unlimited users
- High-definition video conferencing
- Latest email with exceptional features
- Email storage: unlimited
While purchasing Office 365 Education subscription (free trial or paid one), if you experience any error or want expert’s assistance then contact Office 365 setup customer support team. The team can be reached by dialing the Office customer service number at any hour of the day. Avail the subscription today!